One of the things I really, really like about my boyfriend, Wes, is that he "don't take no shit." If I have a problem....he solves it. He demands respect and he gets things done. Just last week he made the owner of the bodyshop that fixed my car drive out to Christoval and apply a pinstripe to my car in the parking lot. The cool thing is most times he can get people to do things like this and make them like it. (ha ha) I thought I'd devote this blog to...Basic Truths About Wes Russell........
- Killing Wes Russell doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.
- Superman wears Wes Russell pajamas.
- If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Wes Russell says its beef, then you better believe it's beef.
- Let's get one thing straight; the only reason you are conscious right now is because Wes Russell does not feel like carrying you.
- Wes Russell played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
- When life gave Wes Russell lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Wes Russell hates lemonade.
- When Wes Russell was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.
- Simon Says should be renamed to Wes Russell Says because if Wes Russell says something then you better do it.
- Wes Russell won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn't a big deal. He thinks yellow wristbands are gay.
- When Wes Russell pisses into the wind, the wind changes direction.
- When you open a can of whoop-ass, Wes Russell jumps out.
- You can lead a horse to water. Wes Russell can make him drink.
- Wes Russell can get McDonald's breakfast after 10:30.
- When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Wes Russell.
- What color is Wes Russell's blood? Trick question. Wes Russell does not bleed.
- If Wes Russell and MacGyver were locked in a room together, Wes would make a bomb out of MacGyver and get out.
- Wes Russell is the sweetest, most thoughtful, kindest hearted person I have ever been with. He is a good Daddy and a Great Boyfriend. He is a Big Softie (SHHHHH!)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Whew! I had lots of cathching up to do. I had to read every single one! I will try not to get that behind again. Please tell me you copied that stuff about Wes from somewhere else and just stuck his name in. Those were so funny. One more comment, "chefery". Really? I love scones too!
OK, I was so proud that you were getting up and doing your blog at 6:30 am every morning according to the time stamp. I realize, however, that the time stamp is two hours behind which means it must be on Pacific time. You're doing these at work, aren't you? All my illusions are shattered . . .
of course I'm doing them at work are you nuts. But to redeem myself I am getting up at 4:45 to go walking. Does that help??
Post a Comment