
Well, I am selling my ring. Or attempting to anyway. I placed an ad in the Thrifty Nickel and sent emails to everyone I could think of. It would be nice if someone would buy it. It would be much more important to me to have that cash in the bank and be able to breathe.
Wes and I had the best night ever last night. We were able to talk about some things that had been causing some issues and I feel like we both made progress and understand each other more. I also feel that we made some headway in showing each other that we are in this for the long haul. I am smiling all over today. I even allowed myself a chocolate chip scone for breakfast!!
My brother and his wife and my mom are all coming to see me this weekend! I am excited for then to see my house. Also next week is spring break which is just so exciting. I love my job at these time of year.
Happy Tuesday!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment