Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Grumpy, Mad, and Green with Envy

I just had the decidedly unpleasant experience of talking to one short little troll whom I was previously involved with. Yeah, that's him on the right. Did I mention he was a cheapskate, tightass, little short troll? Anyway, he made sure to let me know the inheritance that he is getting is nearing the $100,000 mark. BULLY FOR HIM. This is the same little troll that knowing full well he was getting said inheritance emptied our bank account, (with my paycheck in it) and refused to give me $800 to put down on my house. Can I HATE this guy??

Let it be noted that this little Troll also told me the inheritance would be "at most about $30,000." That was when we were together, of course. His thinking (I am sure) being that he could squirrel away the additional $68,000 without me knowing.

Also the same little troll called me a "MONEY GRUBBING WHORE" when I walked out his door without even one of his slimy little dollars and got my own damn house. He also said it "would be a cold day in hell" before any bank would loan me money" and that I would be a "financial disaster within a year" if it weren't for him.....

hahahahahahahahahahah

We'll see about that short little green one that squeaks when you walk. We will see about that.

2 comments:

robin said...

What a pig! Aren't you glad you aren't there anymore!

29again said...

I am so glad!