Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Afterglow



I knew this picture would get your attention!!

Well it was a very sweet Valentine's. I don't think anyone has ever gone to so much trouble to be sweet to me and we still have the Fredricksburg weekend to look forward to! Yay. I can't wait!

I ran to Walmart to get Landry a Valentine's present and inexplicably spent $100. I think it is a scam. If you walk in the door at Walmart it is $100. Need toilet paper and some cough syrup?...$100. Bread, milk, and some things for supper?....$100. Valentines candy for your kids?....$100!!!

I overdid the candy thing a little bit and he ended up with a gianormous bag of chocolate and a chocolate cheese cake. It made him so happy though. There is nothing like chocolate to make Landry smile!!

Now to explain the picture. I got Landry this card that had a picture of a "MOM" tattoo on the front. Inside it has a stick-on tattoo. It was so cute. I can't wait to put it on his arm and take his picture. I told him that was the ONLY tattoo he better ever consider getting. ha. In reality I think I would die if he got a tattoo at all...even if it said MOM.

Wes and I had a nice evening. I followed my boss's advice on what men want for Valentines day. :) It was a big hit!!

What?!?! Get your mind out the gutter!! I was talking about a box of chocolates! ha ha ha ha ha

No comments: