
I can't believe I haven't blogged in a month! I have been a little overwhelmed. Since Thanksgiving we have...
gone to Landry's basketball games, and Rachel's Christmas program, worked a ton! (I got my wish my job is no longer boring!), gone to two company Christmas parties one of which was a HUGE all weekend event! and somehow squeezed in Christmas shopping and taking photos for people every weekend. We never managed to get our own done or do get cards out. Today its Christmas and I am awake (!?) at 6:30 even before Rachel. I don't know what's up with that. I really hope that things slow down for awhile. In other news...Landry is getting braces and Wes got me a Nikon D90! It rocks!! I am having trouble as usual getting the months pictures to download to blogger so I will do them in seperate posts.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh thank goodness - I thought your employers had kidnapped you. I was willing to work on your release but I don't know where you work!
Post a Comment