Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Hard Drive Be Damned
Last night I worked on the photos I took on Sunday. Right before I went to bed I downloaded them to mobile me which is an external site. This morning I woke up and my computer was deaderthanhell. One giant freak out, one $50 call to customer service where I was informed I was 30 days out of warranty, and one trip to a computer store where I was told they MIGHT could salvage my stuff for upwards of $600.00, and quite a few tears later I have more or less accepted that my pictures are gone. Not just the pictures I took Sunday, but hundreds and hundreds of pictures I have taken and edited over the last year. Hundreds of memories and a bunch of my blood sweat and tears. Gone. Forever. I am very sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
That's the most irritating thing I've heard in a while. Subscribe to Carbonite, $49.95 a year, it backs up all your files off site. Or get a huge jump drive.
go to computer bytes over by double daves. they can do it pretty cheap! If i still had the hard ware i could atleast pull everything off your hard drive. call 'em!!!!
Post a Comment