Here is hair wavy. Pretty much looks like it always did just shorter. Who knew I had so much versatility. ha
Landry is home sick today and I am home with him.
Linda you are cracking me up! i can't talk about the job on the blog! It is top secret!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's fine, you don't have to talk about it online. But the next time you see me, I won't see you because I will have poked my eyes out. Hope Landry is feeling better.
I am newly married, a great mom (if I do say so myself) and I am pursuing my dream of having a photography business. I love Birkenstocks, Classic Rock, Ice-Cream, and jeans. I am always 10 pounds overweight. I have two reasons for living, Wes and Landry. Actually there are more but those are the main ones.
Blog Disclaimer: If it pisses you off or hurts your feelings please don't read it. It is my intention to do neither, thank you very much and you have been duly warned.
3 comments:
That's fine, you don't have to talk about it online. But the next time you see me, I won't see you because I will have poked my eyes out. Hope Landry is feeling better.
wth? email me
beverly!
yes, me too. prlin at suddenlink dot net.
Post a Comment