It is Sunday night and I am having a little quiet time. Landry has a friend over and Wes is already in bed because he worked hard today. I spent the weekend running errands, doing laundry, working on pictures and putting the finishing touches on my house.
I am feeling very very blessed lately. Things are so good and happy. Now is about the time when I usually start to freak out and think something is bound to go wrong but I am trying not to do that. It is thundering outside, there is a warm carrot cake on my counter and everything is in its place in the house. Next week is my birthday and my oh-so-fabulous husband got me a new camera. It is water and drop proof and I can't wait to use it. It is also very small it is going to be great for taking all the places I didn't want to take my big camera.
I am typing my blog from my very own office at my very own desk. All the blogs before this one and about a zillion edited photographs came from me sitting in my bed with my computer on my lap. I hung some of my master photographic creations of my beautiful children on the walls and I am now inspired!!
I even got the contents of my closet out of the garage (mostly) and into my closet and my dresser. Do you know I have never had a dresser before?? YAY!!
Thanks to God for all the blessing He has given my family.
Thanks to Wes for all the hard work you do.
Thanks to Landry for being my life even when your pre-teen mouth sends me over the edge.
Thanks to Rachel for bringing the silly giggles into our lives.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment