We are living in our new house. It is about 90% unpacked and decorated. The remaining 10% is put on hold until I get the new furniture that I ordered. THEN i will unpack the few remaining boxes and hang the few remaining pictures and breathe a huge sigh of happiness.
I love my new house. It is great! I will not be posting pix however until it is finished.
I desperately need to take pictures, not only of the house but of my family in front of the new house. I think that would be fun but for some reason I have not gotten it done.
I am trying to remember what has kept me so busy that I have not blogged, and have not really done much of anything. We got the house almost unpacked and livable the first weekend we moved so it is not that...I don't know.
The only other news I have is Landry is going back to school at Christoval this year. WHOOO HOO. I am very excited and relieved about that.
Also I have a 29th birthday coming up. I don't know how I really feel about that. Yes, i do, I feel old.
Peace Out.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment