Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wedneday - should be Friday

It is Wednesday....and this has been the longest week. It is payroll week. A mixed blessing because while it is a pain in the booty getting it all done it is nice to get paid.

We are going to the lake this weekend with some friends which should be fun if I can overcome my bathing suit anxiety.

Landry and I are still jogging. Not everyday but a few times a week. I finally got over the pain of it. We go right around dark but it has been so hot that even then it is pretty miserable. Can't wait till August. blah.

I really am devoid of news. Oh, there is one thing....I ordered new face stuff so I will soon be looking at least 10 years younger, right?

2 comments:

robin said...

i'm not sure that any of us will ever get over bathing suit anxiety....I'm pretty sure after 29 we're doomed to worry about it the rest of our lives! I think thats why they make those moo-moo things to go over them :)

Anonymous said...

What new face stuff did you order? I'm always on the search for new face stuff.