Non confrontational- me just emailed Landry's coach. I am sick and tired of everything relating to baseball. I am sorry, but my kid makes straight A's and excels in every sport he has ever played. He has played baseball for 8 years and has been not only a starter in the infield but one of the key players every year. EVERY YEAR EXCEPT THIS ONE!!
This season, his coach sticks him in center field and it is pissing me off so bad. Some of the kids cry during games. Hello? They are 12! I am all about men being able to show their emotions but puh-lease. They are too old to act like little babies on the baseball field. Also to be blunt they suck. Apparently the new coaching logic is to fill the infield with a bunch of ball dropping, no hitting, crybabies and stick his good players out in the great beyond and be surprised when we lose every game. Makes no sense.
It is SO FREAKING hard being a parent. You say something and then it makes things worse for your kid. But if you don't say something, it eats you alive and you feel rotten for not sticking up for him. I never know what to do and I usually choose the wrong thing. I already hit send so I guess what's done is done.
Probably tomorrow I will have to remove this post to be politically correct but tonight I just have to vent.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm with you, do we stick our nose in our children's business or do we let them work it out? I never know the right answer. I really tried for mine to work it out on her own. But, like you, sometimes I just couldn't do it! Stupid coach.
Post a Comment