It is only one day after my first anniversary and I have a hot date and it is not with my husband! GASP.
Actually it is with my sweet son and we have a date tomorrow night to go see Willie Nelson. Can't wait!
Today was an exhausting day spent in futility trying to reconcile a bank statement. I hated them at my previous job and I hate them even more so now. Also I suck at them. It is just too confusing for my pea brain to be that precise for that long. The bank statements that I am talking about are not like the ones we have for our personal account. They are pages and pages and pages of horrific suffering long.
Oops, Wes is home and I need to serve the creation of deliciousness that I created for dinner. I haven't mentioned before but I have become a pretty dang good cook. I am kind of proud of it.
Oh, but while I am bragging I must confess. I made a yummy sweet cream pound cake the other night. I took a bite of it and noticed that it was really weirdly chewy. I tried to chew it and it got harder by the minute. Finally I had to spit it out and dissect the half chewed bite to see what the heck was wrong with it. IT HAD A BIG STRIP OF BUTTER WRAPPER IN IT. So embarrassing.
Other than that I am a really good cook though.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
1. Willie Nelson is my hero!!!! Have fun.
2. Hopefully you are working in Quickbooks or a similar software, it sure makes reconciling the checkbook easier.
3. Butter wrapper - THAT'S FUNNY!!
I can't say that I've ever found a butter wrapper...but I'm certain I've done something similar!
How fun! Enjoy your date! We love date nights with the kids around here - we are actually due one!!!
How was Willie?
Post a Comment