Sunday, February 17, 2008

BAD dog!


I made Wes a yummy homemade carrot cake for his birthday. It is his favorite. I had been planning it for awhile. It came out of the oven all warm and yummy and we each ate one piece. Then we left to run a quick errand while the cake finished cooling. When we got home Lucy was just laying nicely in the same spot we left her. Wes was congratulating her on being a good dog while we were gone when I turned and looked at the cake........

Oh, the adventures of having a big dog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I should have warned you. Golden retrievers, which is what Lucy looks like, like carbs - bread, cake, whatever there is. We always had a "dog ledge" at our house so the dogs couldn't reach it.

robin said...

I love big dogs...but man they can reach anything!!!