After all the Christmas running around...lets see we did 4 Christmas's in all....I am now laying on my bed and doing a big fat nothing. It is nice.
Our New Years Celebration included going to sleep at around 10:00. Wes always feels guilty for being so tired and going to bed so early. Silly him. I love sleeping in and I can't think of a better way to spend New Years than snuggled up with my sweet husband. Ok so maybe some would call us boring but we are boring together and happy being that way.
I am going to make a fabulous rum cake today using my new mixer. I can't wait. My aunt brought this cake from Arizona for Christmas and it was so good. I am pretty sure I found the recipe online today and I am going to try it out.
Yesterday I ran around all day long exchanging a couple of things and using my gift cards. I also ended up getting some new jeans. whooooo hoooooo and some very cute flip flops. Yes it is January but I pretty much wear them year round if I can.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment