Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday

I survived the Body Pump and am going again tonight.

I had to go to the hospital today for another xray of my kidney. It was a cluster as usual. The tech obviously didn't know what he was doing and filled my body with tons of radiation while he tried again and again to get it right. I am now glowing. He also poked me twice unsucessfully trying to get my IV in. He ended up calling someone else in who got it right on the 3rd stick. My arm looks like I am a drug user and I hate San Angelo Community Medical Center. HATE IT.

I took the rest of my day and filed a complaint against my doctor with the State Medical Board and with the hospital. I am sure it won't do a lick of good but it made me feel better if only for a minute. It has been 10 months since I started dealing with all this crap and I am good and mad now.

While I was in the waiting room I noticed a lady (pretty young) with a bag like the one I had to wear. I asked what happened and guess what. Same doctor...same surgery. Coincidence? Probably not. I jotted down my number and asked her to call me to talk about it. I hope she will. Maybe there is power in numbers.

Today was Landry's first day back at school. We were sad. I didn't have E today because of the xray but tomorrow I will be back to being the baby's keeper. His mom said he is crawling quite a bit now and pulling up on furniture which should be interesting since I have no carpet and my house is far from babyproofed.

I took some fabulous if I do say so myself pictures of my gorgeous son this weekend. I also had an appointment with a family of three little cowboys who turned out to be just adorable. Check out my website if you want to see the latest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've often wondered if Community is paying your medical expenses. If they aren't, they should be.

Shauna said...

See....sickly.