Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I Did Not Get Job of my Dreams
I did not get the job of my dreams. I am trying not to cry too much and to let it go. I told God that he should decide where I go next and I guess that wasn't it but it sure seemed like it. Could something really good happen? Thats all I ask. I feel like a big fat loser. I know I know, all this wasn't my fault but I feel like it. Our family is struggling because I don't have a job. My son is not in the school we want because I don't have a job. My husband is under a ton of stress because I don't have a job. We need to move and we can't because I don't have a job. I don't feel perky or optimistic today. This would be a good day for Shauna's anonymous blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I know - I miss that some days too! It is ok though! God has a plan in these things - I know it!!! I have seen very bad things have a definite purpose in my life!!! So - just be prepared - I can only imagine what good is coming your way!
You need to remember how sick you have been. THAT is why you don't have a job. But really, you DO have a job. Big E is your job right now. That has worked out well for your family and has let you take some recovery time - well needed recovery time. Hang in there girl!
Okay, so what was the job?
Post a Comment