My back is twisted and I can't stand or walk right after two days of REST. i'm about to go crazy. Tomorrow is Wes's Christmas party and I really wanted to look beautiful and have fun. BLAH! How am I going to look beautiful when i am all twisted up? SHITE!!
I do have the sweetest son in all the world. He helped me vacuum because I can't move but yet the dirty floors were bugging me. He also brought me a cup of Coffee that he made himself. Ok so it is 9:30 at night but that was the sweetest thing ever so of course I drank every drop. He also (get this) dropped a little bit of chocolate in my coffee to make it special. AWWWWWWW He is so adorably cute. I love, LOVE, LOVE that boy.
Landry and I picked out a special gift for Wes. I am very nervous that it won't be right. It is really one of those kind of personal things that is very difficult to pick out for someone but I wanted to try. Gosh, I hope that he loves it!! Landry said that Wes won't tell me even if he does not love it so maybe I will never know if he loves it or not. I am thinking about giving it to him early when he gets home tomorrow. Wish me luck!!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
you are one of the most sickly, messed up peeps that I know! I hope you are feeling better! Cant wait to hear about the party!
Post a Comment