Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Wonder...

I seriously wonder if there are health risks caused by breathing wiener dog farts on an extended basis. I wonder this because my dog insists on sleeping right between my legs and she apparently has an upset stomach.

I've been laughing my butt off all day because Landry got Rock Band for Christmas and he and his friend have been locked away in his room singing!

I got a Kitchen Aid Mixer, a pink Under Armour sweatshirt and some other fabulous stuff from Dear Husband. (Yes, same dear husband that wasn't supposed to buy anything because of camera and computer purchased earlier in the year.) Landry got me a cool Fossil watch. Picked it out all on his own and purchased with his own money! So sweet. I will be wearing it everywhere.

We have had a good Christmas so far. And still one more to go!

I learned two fabulous photoshop tricks today.

I am tired but am having trouble drifting off to two middle school boys screeching away to Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive for the 40th time today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you please share the photoshop tricks???