
Here is a pix of us after the Christmas party. Landry took it using my new camera and it was pretty comical. I think I need to purchase a point and shoot if I will not be the one taking the pix. It turned out ok but was a 20 minute ordeal.
I tried to post a pix of Wes's present,new boots, but blogger won't let me. He liked them and I gave them to him early so he could wear them to the party.
Look how straight up I am standing. Yay me.
Ok Ms. Callaghan....I laughed out loud when I read your comment about me being a sickly peep. I might just go out and do something crazy like run a marathon or something just to show you that I am not sickly! I probably won't but I could if I wanted to. HA!
.jpg)
2 comments:
I am sure you are not sickly sickly...just have a lot of issues...ok - that didnt sound right either! :) I love you and I bet you could totally beat me in a race.
You look fabulous! :)
Post a Comment