You must watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPNS6tMY26o
I know that didn't work and I don't know how to make it work but copy and paste it and watch, it is so touching.
i absolutely love the Texas Country Reporter stories. This one especially hit home with me. I graduated in a very small town where there were 9 people in my class. Our school almost got closed down several times but it is still going. The story also has a cute little old man. if you know me at all you know I love cute little old men. Small town...cute little old man....all the makings of a story that makes me cry like a baby.
After you watch the story and finish crying will someone please tell me how to post a link correctly on my blog?
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
First - the words on your blog that you want to link from. Then - From the tool bar - you click on the the little world with a paper clip thing on it...and it will pull up a little box where you type in the web address. I will watch the utube video now.
I just read my comment -
Should say:
First - HIGHLIGHT the words on your....
I'm not sure why I put on makeup this morning - it's gone now.
Post a Comment