My husband is the best. He is the hardest worker I have ever known. He can come up with stuff to do that no one ever thought of and make money doing it. Because of him I am getting to try to become a photographer when I grow up and that is a wonderful gift. I love my husband so much.
He's cute too.
My husband is also very sweet and romantic. He often leaves me little notes telling me he loves me. Last week he surprised me with a nice dinner, flowers, a massage, and a bubble bath.
He never gets mad at me when I go shopping which is too much. He always tells me I am beautiful and he loves Landry like he was his own.
I am very very proud to be Mrs. Wes Russell and it was worth the very long wait and all the frogs I had to kiss to find him.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Do you know how wonderful it is to know that you are TRULY happy! LOVE YA!!!!
I am so happy you are Mrs. Wes Russell now too...you just seem so happy! Love the header!
Post a Comment