We had a very nice weekend. What made it so good you ask?? Mainly because Wes got to stay home the entire time, Landry was home and it was just good and lazy.
Some highlights were eating calf-fries at Rick and Shannons. First time I have tried these, not bad if you don't think about it too much.
House shopping...we found a possibility for a bigger house. More details to follow.
Bike Riding....on my new bike that my friend "man candy" gave me. It was fun to get out and kick Wes's butt in a race. Just kidding I only wrote that cause he was reading. :)
Wes built the MOST FABULOUS GIGANTICIST HUGEST- DID I SAY BIGGEST?? backyard cooker in the whole world. Man is it BIG!! This is the UFO looking object in the picture. We will be cooking lots of juicy and delicious burgers on it. Seriously, all kidding aside this is a cool thing and every man will want one so don't be jealous.
I was feeding Landry's lizard and accidentally dropped the box of crickets so now I have a house full of the little buggers.
We also got our house very clean (a team effort) which saved us paying someone to do it. I got my menus planned for the week and I cooked a succulent stromboli!!
Oh, the coolest thing ever. I got a baby jogger stroller! Now, I KNOW that I don't have a baby but I do babysit a baby and I have wanted one since Landry was a baby and now I have one. It is a Schwinn and it is super cool. I can't wait to take Ethan for spin in his new ride.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Indeed a very Great Weekend! Thanks Baby for being My Everthing! You are the Best Wife any Man could Want, And I am Thankful for You!! Thanks for the great IPOD also. LOVE YOU ALWAYS
Post a Comment