Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Day

This day, like all of my days now, started and ended with being thrown up on by Big E. There were also several throw-ups between the beginning and the end of the day. The kid barfs. ALOT. In a really gross turn of events I have found out that my dog like to eat baby barf. Yum.

After that, we had football practice. I sat sweltering in the car while my poor son was tortured in the hot sun. He still has a sinus infection, his face is sore from the scooter accident, and now his arms are black and blue from the insanity we like to call football. I watched one poor kid running back and forth in the heat dragging a truck tire behind him. Its a dumb sport. I know it is my son's great love and of course I will attempt to love it too to show support but it is dumb and I don't like my baby being hurt all the time.

My evening finally started when I got to eat three tacos from taco bell and I laid down to check my email and do my blog surfing. Thats when my son came in to tell me something. He leaned down while talking and somehow managed to drool down my forehead and into my left eye. He silenced my screams by furiously mopping my head with his sweaty t-shirt.

That's all I got!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed a lot when I read this blog. Why is E puking? Does he need to change formula? Robin was a constant puker.She only weighed 13 pounds when she was 8 months old because she puked so much. Yuk.

29again said...

I don't think E has that problem because he is three months old and weighs 17 pounds. He is big!! I don't know what is causing the constant puking??!! Apparently he is getting adequate nutrition thougn.

Shauna said...

That sounds like the BEST possible day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish that I could have someone drool in my eye - I may just ask one of the kids to try that out on me tonight! :)

robin said...

LOL! :) I LOVE that you are a better blogger than I am. I PROMISE to put up one about Reegans b-day...soon!