Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just In Case You Aren't Tired of Kidney Stories Yet...

The doctor visit went great. He said my test results were "better than he could have hoped". They removed the bag but left in the tube for now. If everything continues to function properly and I don't have a high fever or terrible pain they will hopefully remove the tube in about a week. I can't even believe it. I am too excited to even hope. So far so good. No fever. No pain.

In other news...I miss my husband TERRIBLY!!

Poor Landry was sick today with a sinus infection. He and I and Big E slept almost all day long. A two hour nap this morning and a two hour nap in the afternoon. Those babies may be on to something!

I am about to go walking. We missed out daily walk today due to all the sleeping so I need to get out and move.

Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT news-it's about time!!