Today was a super day with the BIG E. That is what I call my Ethan and the name sure fits. I am still sore from taking care of him but it is getting better. I am also handling everything better with him and starting to understand what he is trying to tell me via earpiercing screams. ha ha Just kidding.
Wes is out of town and I kind of hate it. He is awesome with helping out and just plain being my friend and talking to me. I get lonely without him. What this means also is that I have a 12 year old boy and two weiner dogs in bed with me which is not the most comfortable I have ever been, thus the no sleeping thing. Its okay because even though he is so big Landry is still my baby and I like to get snuggles when I can.
Tomorrow I have a Dr. appt. and I am praying for the demise of the bag. I would love to set it on fire or dispose of it in some other way.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I would love to see some pics of a ceremonial bag burning!
Remove the bag before you burn it!
I hope all went well @ the dr.!!
Post a Comment