Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm the Nanny!

I have a new and exciting challenge starting on Tuesday. I am going to keep my friend Sarah's little baby boy while she teaches. It has been a really long time since I had a baby in my house but I am excited about it. I think it will help me feel productive and busy and I have big plans to take him on walks everyday and get lots of snuggles. It also makes my heart very happy to be able to give her some peace of mind. I remember how I struggled over childcare when Landry was a baby and it was so horrible. Sarah is exactly the same kind of Mom I am and it makes me feel really good for her to be excited for me to keep him and not be dreading dropping him off and worrying all day. Also the money will help me make my new and improved car payment and it is perfect because I still get all school holidays and summers off to spend with my little baby even though he is going to be a big middle school man.

No comments: