I already wrote this blog once and it disappeared.
I am mad at Paige because she is acting nutso again and I am even madder at myself for being dense enough to be disappointed.
I am not going to devote a whole blog to that though --
We are redoing Landry's room. He is getting new furniture on Thursday and today I made some "art" for his walls. Wes helped me. It was fun and Landry thinks it looks cool.
Today was his "textbooks and tours" at his school. This is his first year of middle school. YIKES.
I have spent so much money on the room redo and the new school expenses that my head is spinning. We still have to buy Rachels stuff too.
I just had a conversation with one of my oldest friends that was so surreal. I remember her as being the cutest and the most fabulous and the most confident. I wanted to be just like her, dress just like her, act just like her. She was saying how shy and insecure she was back then and I was amazed that she felt just like me inside. AMAZING. Funny thinking about all that because I was about the same age as Landry when we became friends. It doesnt really seem that long ago at all and now my baby is that age. HOLY COW.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
It's scarey that Paige is acting nutso and is pregnant. Very scarey. We need pics of Landry's new room!
I agree with my aunt Linda (I do consider her my aunt in case you were wondering)....need PICTURES!!!
Post a Comment