This morning our breakfast was apple souffle' omelet with bacon and homemade croissants. It was soooo good. The WIND is blowing 55 miles per hour. Maybe harder. It is ridiculous but we made the best of it today. After breakfast we drove to Cloudcroft and walked around. It is such a cute little town. I quickly found the store with lotion and all kinds of girly things.
Then we went to a cowboy museum. Wes did a roping demo for me and he caught the plastic cow on the first try. I am not attaching the picture of myself trying to catch it because it is quite embarrassing!

Lastly, we went out to eat and then back to the room for some rest! It was a really fun day!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Have I said jealous yet??? Well, I still am!
I love Cloudcroft! It is so relaxing and beautiful. JEALOUS!
Post a Comment