Monday, December 18, 2006

Photoshop Widower


I am so insanely happy. Wes got me (in addition to the fabulous digital camera) super fabulous Adobe Photoshop software!!!


I love it and it is just the best gift EVER. I've been playing with it since opening it and I have already learned some tricks. There is so much to learn and soon I will be called upon to photograph baby Suri and Apple and Baby David and all the other celebrity children.


Of course no celebrity children could even come close to the cuteness factor of baby Rachel and baby Landry.
In other news, I have two weeks off!!
I got some suitable "slut boots" to wear to my mom's wedding and I am getting sleepy so I'm signing off to catch some zzzzz's.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Look at those beautiful baby faces!!! So sweet! I want to see the slut boots!