Fun to get tagged!
A - Available or single: Neither!!
B - Best Friend: Wes
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Diet Coke
E - Essential Item you use everyday: John Frieda Moonlit Waves
F - Favorite color: Earth Tones
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Haribo Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Hermleigh, TX
I - Indulgence: naps, ice-cream, shoes!!
J - January or February: FEBRUARY is when Wes was born!
K - Kids & Names: Landry Blake and Rachel Grace
L - Life is Incomplete Without? My family
M - Marriage Date: Maybe next spring!
N - Number of Siblings: 1 - Ken
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: phobia = heights fear= something happening to those I love
Q - Fave Quote: “Other things may change us but we start and end with family.”
R - Reason to Smile: Good Health, My family and Friends
S - Season: Spring and Summer - I HATE the cold!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Robin, Shannon, Can’t think of another one
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I’ve lived on my own since I was 17
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: onions
W - Worst Habit: smoking
X - Xrays: chest xray when I had pneumonia
Y - Your Fave Food: ice-cream
Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagitarrius Leo
Ok I have to admit. I wrote this earlier and got the month wrong on Wes's birthday. So a apologies to Wes and I LOVE the month of FEBRUARY the best!!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment