Thursday, July 06, 2006

Couch Potato Loser


I didn't get up for Body Pump this morning. That is AFTER they were closed on Tuesday, and on the Thursday before I got a ticket and didn't go. I have probably negated all my progress.

There is still one more chance for redemption in the 5:30 class.

Yesterday I didn't have lunch till about 3 and naturally I was starved. I went into this new place to get a club sandwich thinking it would be lite. Ha ha. It was this HUNK of a sandwich on Texas Toast grilled with butter. It had a slab of bacon on it, grilled ham, and melted cheese. It was so freaking good!! I shudder to think of the calories it had. Oh, and then they had HOMEMADE ice-cream for dessert.

Must go on diet!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I also waited until 2-3pm yesterday and was starved...thus the bueno....so I starved myself for the rest of the day, night and this morning. I just ate at 12:30. This type of food punishment just doesnt seem right.

Anonymous said...

Hey - hope your summer is going well. It sounds great except for the police harassment.