I made it though another one. This time I used the little bittiest weights they had...but it actually helped to do it all again. Yay. I'm so proud of me.
Today I was dying to a lesser degree and happened to notice a few interesting things about my surroundings.
The instuctors. There are two of them, both female. On the first day they were dressed exactly alike. I figured it was what all employees had to wear...but no, not so much. They were the only ones. Short spiky blonde hair on both. Today dressed alike again. Down to the shoes. One of them made mention of planning what they were going to wear late last night. Hmmmmm something a little bit off here.
I am going to register my business with the county clerk today. Then to the bank to collect the money to start out with. I am so excited.
I have a good life. I love my son. I love my fiancee'!! I love my step-daughter to be!
Body pump doesn't suck so much since it didn't kick my butt today!!!
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I knew you would make it through it today! Arent you glad that you did it...I am so proud of you and your business endeavors - I hope that I can be a part of it!!
Post a Comment