
We had a great time camping. Check out our cool-mo-dee, homemade, redneck deluxe Camper. Yes, that is it we are standing in front of. Wes borrowed it from a friend. Boy, did we get some looks driving down the road. We pulled in and I must say that we fit right in with all the people in their $150,000 RV's. (Cept of course we had to go potty outside) but other than that it was practically just the same.
Highlights of the trip were Ethan and Landry catching a two inch long fish (It was more like bait.) Scratching our bobos on rocks at the rapids. Catching fireflies. Eating Smores. Borrowing the neighbor's canoe. And last but not least the BEST RIBS EVER that Wes cooked for us. Not so highlights were trying to pee without getting it on our feet and sleeping in what had to be the most uncomfortable bunks EVER. Wes and I were about paralyzed each morning. We also had some adventures with Rachel losing her shoes every five minutes in the water and blowing our intertubes out on the rocks.
We had lots of laughs and took lots of great pictures. AND it only cost $700. ha ha
I thought this was going to be a cheapo vacation but it never quite works out that way.
On Monday I had to take a vacation from my vacation. We had tons of laundry to catch up on and I was just TIRED.
.jpg)
1 comment:
I love the camping pics - my friend Sarah went camping a few weeks ago too and it is making me really want to take a trip - there is just no way that I am taking all 3 of my kids - they are just too young for it. Maybe Kip and I will have to do our own little camping trip.
Post a Comment