Monday, May 01, 2006

Picnic in the Park


Friday evening we got Chic-Fil-A and were taking it back to my house. When we got there the Schwan's man was parked in front and I wanted to avoid him. I used to buy tons and tons of stuff from Schwan's. Now, in the interest of budget I am trying not to. I just can't hurt his feelings though by not buying anything! (Wes has no problem with it however.) Anyway we decided to have a picnic in the park.

While we were there, this little chipmunk-thing came running up to us. It kind of freaked me out at first because it didn't seem scared at all and it was barreling full speed right toward me. After a minute though, we started feeding it and I realized that as long as I gave him snacks he wasn't going to run up my leg and snatch out my eyeballs. Luckily I had my camera so I could take a picture of him. He was sooooo cute holding his pieces of apple with his little paws.

No comments: