

Today was another day I shouldn't have gotten out of bed. Bad, Bad, all around bad.
On second thought, it wasn't ALL bad. I did get a call from Dr. Henke saying everything looked A-OK. Which is a big important thing!! So let me rephrase....BESIDES that, it was bad. Work was pure-dee hell today. It all started with a board member rifling through our files and finding fault with just about everyone, and culminating in Landry's teacher telling him he needed to "bring his brain to school"...also there was a lot of CRAP in between. But it is almost over...and it is Friday, so I rejoice.
Landry came walking in my office with these cool-mo-dee glasses on and it was the first thing that got a laugh out of me all day. He is so good for that. LOVE HIM! Here are some pix of us clowning.
Happy Weekend!
.jpg)
1 comment:
love those pictures! Kids are so great for a good laugh when we need it!! * shauna
Post a Comment