Thursday, April 13, 2006

Random Thoughts

We are out of school tomorrow, THANK GOD

Robin is having some pregnancy related problems...please say a prayer for her.

I got to see my best sister last night. She made me laugh like crazy as usual. She is such a nut in a good way. It made me happy.

My super sweet boyfriend put up a new ceiling fan in my bedroom last night. I slept in cool comfort!!! He has done a lot of "man-things" like that around my house and it is so nice. I don't have to even ask let alone NAG. Love HIM!!!!

I am so fat today that I am thinking of joining the circus or maybe the opera.

I am attempting to read the instruction book for my camera in a quest to become a better photographer and then I want to learn digital scrapbooking.

I am so completely and totally overwhelmed with work stuff that I will probably never catch up. It is so overwhelming at times that I find myself not doing anything at all because I don't know where to start....case in point...this blog.

People that fall down stairs because they are clumsy and overweight and then wait till 9 months later after they become disgruntled and quit THEN sue their employer for workmans comp SUCK!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the prayer request for my baby girl!