Thursday, April 27, 2006

Holy Crap

Well as I mentioned before I have been having some stomach problems. I was surfing the internet yesterday looking for some relief and came upon the following website. It is unbelieveable. I was completely sold after reading it and was about to order but I told my mom and she thinks its a scam. She was told by someone that it is the PILLS themselves that make stuff like this come out. (?!?!?!) I am open to opionions on this. Anyone know anyone that has tried something like this? At any rate, this is very disgusting and disturbing but it is kinda like a train wreck. You can't stop looking at it. Go to the home page and read that...then click on testimonials and read a few of those....THEN and you will have to be BRAVE..but click on PICTURE GALLERY!!!!

My brother was in the ER all night. Anyone that is familiar with my family and I know we are all a bunch of clones. Our genes don't mutate much from one generation to the next. After about 8 hours in the ER and a cat scan he was diagnosed with epiploic appendigitis of the descending colon. YIKES. So aside from my own problems everyone around me is having similar problems so any insight on the subject (however gross it might be) would be appreciated.

Happy Pooping!!

Colon Cleansing, Constipation, Parasites, IBS - Online Resource: "Have you ever considered this simple question: Are you clean inside? We shower, brush our teeth and wash our hair on a daily basis, but we tend to ignore cleansing our insides until some form of disease sends us a wake-up call. Believe it or not, our insides, especially the colon which functions as the “sewer system” of our body, also requires regular cleaning. Constipation, parasites, IBS, gas, bloating, stomach pain, chronic fatigue, digestive problems can all be signs of a toxic colon. "

Colon cleansing can providethe following benefits: Relief from constipation, elimination of parasites, relief of IBS, gas, bloating, weight loss, improved skin, acne, and hair. Relief from chronic fatigue, diverticulosis, digestive problems, bad breath, diarrhea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross!! Don't they put some cancer patients on cleansing diets? What do they use?

robin said...

30 Day $ back guarentee that you will crap your brains out for 3 days!

Shauna said...

I have had friends that have done this and swear by it. Never tried it myself. Oh - and I heard a great phrase yesterday that I think you would appreciate right now..."I have my poop in a group"