
I am about to show my age.....
Wes has this funny thing that he says when he gets mad....not seriously mad...just like life's-little-irritation mad. Like when someone pulls out in front of him. He puts his fist in the air and shakes it and says "fraggle fraggle". It is a kid-appropriate way to vent your frustrations without saying the choice words that you are really thinking. I however happen to find it exceedingly funny. When I was a little girl there was this show called Fraggle Rock. It was probably before Wes's time (circa 1983) ok...it was definitely before his time he was 3. Good lord. Sometimes the whole age thing can just really come out and slap you in the face. SSSSSSLLLLLLLLAAAAAAPPPPP!
Anyway, like I was saying....when Wes was 3 and I was....FIVE....there was this show called Fraggle Rock so when he says that is makes me think of silly little muppetlike creatures. I found a picture of one on the internet. Isn't it cute?
This was a fraggle-fraggle morning for sure. First....for reasons I can not disclose that pertain to my boyfriends midnight ramblings about going to GUAM, I didn't sleep all that well. ( ITS TRUE I COULDN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!)
Consequently, I waaaay overslept and didn't even get a shower. Anyone that knows me well knows that unshaven legs can send me over the edge. I didn't get to make my bed or wash my hair or walk two miles. I left my house in complete disarray. I went to pick up Landry and of course, since he spent the night at his dad's, he looked like he just rolled out of bed. I had put two packages of peanut butter crackers in the car for our breakfast... and MINE disappeared. I bent to kiss Landry on the head and he had some kind of head-spasm and busted my lip. FRAGGLE FRAGGLE!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment