
"I'm half crazy over the love of you...."
Ok thanks to my best sister I have a new body role model. Daisy Fuentes. I am trying to adjust my thinking and stop being so down on myself for not being skinny. I will never be skinny. I come from hearty stock. (MY MOM EXCLUDED). Well, I take that back. My mom is included but she forces herself to be skinny. Even Landry has a solid little thick body. He is sooooo much cuter than those skinny little bony kids. I am really, really, really....going to try to concentrate on exercise and health and toning instead of starving and bingeing and trying to lose that same freaking 10 pounds that I have been trying to lose since I was 15. I will always be 10 pounds at least over skinny. Not OVER WEIGHT, "over skinny"...that is my new term. Look how HOT Daisy is....she is not skinny. Calista Flockhart circa Ally McBeal is skinny. Who thinks Ally McBeal is hot?? If you do...keep your mouth shut please. This is my blog - don't bring me down.
Mike was skinny. He looked like he had leukemia with those bony ass legs. Wes is not skinny. Wes looks like a MAN. I LIKE MEN!!!! ok...I'm doing good with these examples. Now if I can retrain my brain. I am just so tired of all the negative self defeated body hate talk that goes on in my head. And the worst part is that Landry is doing it too :( I've warped my child.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment