
Awhile back my mom called me and told me she saw a Volkswagen Beetle with Daisy Tail Lights. After much looking I found them on the internet and ordered some at the risk of not having money for my electric bill. (It always works out!)...anyway, when they came in my super-sweet Boyfriend took them to Calvert and got them painted to match my car. THEY ARE TOO CUTE! I drove to school with everyone pointing and looking and saying....look at those ADORABLE daisy taillights.....! ha ha
Somehow I just almost broke the blog and posted this enty about 14 times. I had to go back in and delete it 13 times and I decided that after looking at 13 pictures of myself that I have fat arms and I need to work out. On a more positive note. NOT ONE CIGARRETTE IN FOUR WHOLE DAYS!!! yay!
.jpg)
6 comments:
I ended up reading your Blog in the strangest way. I was doing a search for the word "Mam" after being scolded by a woman friend for calling her Mam. It seems google found it on your blog. However it was not what I needed to redeem myself.I will keep looking but I think I am gonna be eating crow.
Now the real reason I am writing is to CHEER YOU ON!!! a couple of things...
1-You are a beautiful woman and you don't have fat arms.
2.-I stand in line behind your boyfriend with hundreds of men who would look at your picture 13 million times!
3.-YOU QUIT SMOKING AND THAT IS THE COOLEST THING!!!!
4.-You have neat tail lights too.
Cheers from Brian in Toronto Canada! Keep it up ! Smoking Sucks!
bmurphy@wabi-sabi.com
wow!! a commentor that I don't know. I am soooo flattered!! Yippee. he doesn't think i have fat arms.
No, you do not have lunch-lady arms. And I LOVE the taillights!
lunch lady arms!!! omgosh I doooooo....waaaaah I do!!!!
I like your tail lights too!!
I wondered if you were going ot put those on your blog! They are way cute!
Post a Comment