Monday, April 17, 2006

A Bit of Sick and Twisted My Life Trivia

13 years ago today my first ex husband and I were getting married. I was petrified. I would in no way classify it as the happiest day of my life. We were broke. I was scared. I was pregnant. If you already know the story then you are one of the few. If you don't, please don't ask. I might not have told you for a reason. Enjoy your illusions.

13 years ago my future husband was finishing up the 7th grade.

Oh. My. God.

Life is just so, so weird.

3 comments:

robin said...

He's good to you AND Landry! That's all that matters!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! We live and learn don't we?

Shauna said...

Glad to find your blog...I passed on your info to Meg - I dont know if she has contacted you yet! Love reading your blog - it is very entertaining! :0)