Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tennis!


We played tennis last night. It was so much fun and good exercise too. My tennis experience consists of one week of lessons the summer before 5th grade that was cut short due to some complication with my parents divorce.....and trying out for the tennis team in 7th grade. I didn't make it. :( But I will forever remember the Coach's name. Coach LeChuga. If I am not mistaken that means "lettuce" in Spanish. Oh, I also read a book in jr. high about this girl that was a great tennis player which inspired me for a time to want to be just like her.

I woke up this morning with a very sore knee. Old age anyone??

Tonight we have big plans to play again and then to cook pork chops at Wes's. Landry is going to do the potatoes. He has gotten kind of interested all of a sudden in cooking and apparently Paul showed him how to make potatoes and he wants to show us his new skill. Speaking of Landry he has a blog too and I am going to attempt to put a link to his blog on my blog. It is so cute. Go read it. My Little Blogger makes me so proud!!

No comments: