Dear Wes:You are a wonderful Daddy. There is a little girl that will grow up to have good self esteem and demand excellence from the man in her life and that is because of you.
You pay attention to the little things. You notice when my tire is low or my trash needs dumping or my dog needs to go to the bathroom. I don't have to carry the weight of the world entirely on my shoulders when you are around.
You care about my son and the image you portray to him. THAT is huge.
You make me laugh till my stomach hurts. You are my best friend. You are solid, reliable, and strong, but you are a big softy on the inside. You know the power of an apology. You are smart and hardworking and kind. You care about people and genuinely want to do the right thing.
You always smell good and look nice. I can take you anywhere :)
You make me a better person and I am so thankful for you.
Happy Valentines Day
I love you
LaRae
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment