
I had a nice and relaxing if uneventful weekend. My sweet Wes was hauling hay all weekend and I missed him terribly. I feel terrible because he is working so hard and I am helpless to help.
Landry and I had some good bonding time. We watched Friday Night Lights and Young Guns....two of the BEST movies ever. We ate a lot of junk food and just laid around. I got my house all nice and clean...got some laundry done -wild party animal stuff like that!
Sunday we went to church. It was nice. I was sitting there thinking that going to church was bound to help me have a better relationship. I feel all safe and good with Landry on one side of me and Wes on the other. It would be perfect with Rachel there. I said some prayers that God would bless us and help us become a strong and loving family. I also prayed that he will help me become better. A better mother, a better partner, a better friend. I SO don't want to make any more mistakes. Landry SO needs a good man in his life. So does Landry's mom. Wes has just gone above and beyond in being respectful of Landry's space and taking care of us. He makes me happy.
Oh, and I almost forgot. Wes got me the cutest boots ever! He said I hadn't had a "treat" in awhile. LOVE HIM!
Happy Monday.
.jpg)
1 comment:
He sounds so wonderful! :)
You need someone that will spoil you and Landry! I can't wait to see the boots!!!!
Post a Comment